Quick Start Services
Palamida's Quick Start Services help you get up and running with your Enterprise or Compliance Edition subscription. Our experienced consultants work closely with your corporate development, legal and software development teams to prepare, implement and evaluate your software IP audit. This add-on service, sold in conjunction with your subscription, provides best-practice knowledge and audit training. We show you how to examine third-party code and licenses, plan for remediation of known issues and ensure ongoing governance of approved third-party code and licenses. By helping you understand how to use Palamida's industry-leading database and patent-pending scanning technology, our Quick Start Services will help you get the most value out of our Compliance Edition solution. Palamida Quick Start Services assist you throughout the audit:
- Preparation: We work with you to build an IP management strategy and develop a customized process for analyzing your code base and managing IP assets moving forward.
- Implementation: We help you install and configure the Compliance Edition software, develop a plan for automated scanning and generate audit reports.
- Evaluation: We'll review audit results, help you analyze and confirm third-party code usage and offer suggestions for open source and commercial alternatives to third-party products.
- Shorten start-up and deployment for faster time to value.
- Develop better understanding of how the Compliance Edition works in your environment.
- Reduce costs associated with software deployment.
- Acquire best practice knowledge through hands-on training.
For more information, contact sales at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.777.9400 x206.