Enterprise Audit Services
Enterprise Audits are an essential part of IP governance and compliance. Knowing what's in your code base is critical to enforcing IP policy and mitigating business and legal risks associated with the use of open source code. Enterprise audits provide code base transparency - giving you an inventory of your third-party code, its licenses and whether or not it is secure. Palamida provides a three-step process that involves code base scanning and detection using our patent-pending IP Amplifier software:
- Identification: Leveraging a repository of over 1,100,000 commercial and open source project versions, we provide legal, technical and vulnerability information about your code base, giving you a detailed IP Ingredients Report that inventories your third-party code, licenses and known vulnerabilities. This visual representation of your open source components allows you to make well informed decisions about the code you are using and determine whether it meets your IT, legal, and security requirements.
- Assessment: We assess your IP risks and analyze IP violations across your code base. Our compliance report identifies and prioritizes code vulnerabilities, then details supporting evidence of code similarities. We can also provide recommendations for open source and commercial alternatives for third-party code in question.
- Accountability: We can assist you in managing and verifying the completion of remediation work. By providing a final Baseline IP Ingredients Report we help ensure ongoing governance of third-party code and licenses in your software.
- Mitigate business and legal risks.
- Verify compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Create accountability during software development.
- Make more informed business and legal decisions.
- Ensure remediation work is completed.
For more information, contact sales at email@example.com or 415.777.9400 x206.